You will find this process much easier to fill out and update all your health data. If you have any questions about the site please give us a call and we will assist you.
- To start the process, you must receive a USER NAME and PASSWORD from our receptionist.
- Once you have received them, log onto the website: adultpedderm.ema.md (Do not use “www” before the site)
- Enter your user name and password in the appropriate spaces
- Start entering your personal and medical information
- At the bottom of each screen press save and continue. If you make an error press “cancel” at the bottom of the screen and start over.
- Fill out the entire contact information which will include:
- Contact Information– Please fill out ALL fields.
- Pharmacy– See below for more instructions.
- Past Medical History– Please enter your complete past history and fill in any additional conditions that you have even if it is not listed.
- Skin disease History– Please enter your complete past history and fill in any additional conditions that you have even if it is not listed.
- Medications– Please enter all your medications.
- Allergies– Please enter all your allergies and symptoms that you have experienced with that allergy.
- Social History– please enter your complete social history.
- Again make sure you press SAVE AND CONTINUE at the bottom of each page.
- On the LAST page- at the bottom, it will tell you to SAVE AND LOGOUT. This will complete the process.
For the Pharmacy section:
- Click on the tab at the top : ” Add Surescripts Pharmacy”. Do NOT press” manual pharmacy”! Only press add “manual pharmacy” if you cannot find your pharmacy on Surescripts.
- Put in the state-Colorado
- Put in YOUR PHARMACY’S zip code
- Type in the first 3-4 letters of your pharmacy under “name” — it will search better if you only type in the first few letters rather than the whole name
- Click on the blue lettered name of the pharmacy and it will enter it into your file.
- You can enter as many pharmacies as you like ( including mail order pharmacies) but the first one you entered will be your “default” pharmacy. If you decide to change the default pharmacy – you can do so.